For Plant Care Instructions: www.mygardenchannel.com
You will receive one perennial seedling that comes back year after year. Size is in 2.5″ x 4″ inch pot.
One of the top performing yellow Bougainvillea varieties, ‘California Gold’ is a free-flowering, vigorous, evergreen shrub or vine with clusters of warm golden flowers.
1. plant the contents of the pot with the plant into a hole that is dug twice the size as the pot you received.
2. keep the plant above the soil line at the same level it was in the pot.
3. keep the plant watered so the soil does not dry out (for 2 weeks)
4. we recommend to water in early morning or late afternoon when the sun is not so strong
5. after 2-3 weeks of pampering this trumpet vine needs very little attention. it does not need fertilizer to flower. prune as needed.