For Plant Care Instructions: www.mygardenchannel.com
You will receive one perennial seedling that comes back year after year. Size is in 2.5″ x 4″ inch pot.
Imperial Thai Delight Bougainvillea is so artistically colored that it looks like a pastel watercolor painting. Each flower is uniquely colored.
1. plant the contents of the pot with the plant into a hole that is dug twice the size as the pot you received.
2. keep the plant above the soil line at the same level it was in the pot.
3. keep the plant watered so the soil does not dry out (for 2 weeks)
4. we recommend to water in early morning or late afternoon when the sun is not so strong
5. after 2-3 weeks of pampering this trumpet vine needs very little attention. it does not need fertilizer to flower. prune as needed.