For Plant Care Instructions: www.mygardenchannel.com
Trumpet Vine 1 live plant, Shipping begins 5/31/22
Trumpet Vine Care:
You will receive one perennial seedling that comes back year after year. Size is in 2.5″ pot
Grows as perennial flower blooming in Summer, Zones 4-9, dormant in the winter. Full Sun/Part Shade
Shipping now via USPS Priority mail – FYI AFTER OCTOBER 15TH ITEMS WILL BE EITHER DORMANT OR GOING INTO A DORMANT STATE We live in NorthCentral Ohio
Orange Trumpet Vine Care:
1. plant the contents of the pot with the plant into a hole that is dug twice the size as the pot you received.
2. keep the plant above the soil line at the same level it was in the pot.
3. keep the plant watered so the soil does not dry out (for 2 weeks)
4. we recommend to water in early morning or late afternoon when the sun is not so strong
5. after 2-3 weeks of pampering this trumpet vine needs very little attention. it does not need fertilizer to flower. prune as needed.